Saturday, December 9, 2017

Best Essential Oils for Feeling Great and Energetic




I have had an ongoing love affair with essential oils for some time now.  While writing my book I spent a lot of time researching just about everything.  I also devoted time reading about essential oils and I made up some of my own brews for different conditions.  My favorite potion I created was for mental and physical energy.  There are those times when I have a lot to do or places to go, and don’t feel my usual energetic self.  The mixture I made up include the essential oils I am going to talk about here.  These oils all add to your well being.  You can make your own blends by using a carrier oil such as: coconut, apricot seed or sweet almond.  Use about 10 times as much carrier oil as the essential oil.  Remember each drop of your essential oil is extremely concentrate, and all you need is a few drops.

Basil oil:  

This is a popular spice especially for Italian dishes and also known for its affinity with tomatoes. This oil mixes well with rosemary and spearmint essential oil.  I have tried this combo and it works well.

Rosemary Oil:  This oil can create some energy as it does act as a stimulant. It is excellent for reducing mental fatigue that we often feel after a busy day. I mix this oil alone with peppermint and it really does perk you up.

Thyme Oil:  Thyme is a popular cooking spice and as an essential oil possesses  antibacterial properties.  This oil not only can give you a boost of energy but also can improve your spirits.  If you are feeling a little down this is the oil for you.

Eucalyptus Oil: I mostly use this oil when I feel a cold coming on as it does clear out the sinuses.  I also use this for scrapes, burns and sores.  It can also treat some other conditions and is a major oil in my arsenal of essential oils. This is one oil never to use alone or should it ever be taken by mouth.  Mix it with either coconut oil or sweet almond oil)

Lemon Oil:  This is one of my all time favorite essential oils.  You will feel refreshed and energized.  Actually for me I just need to take a sniff of this wonderful lemon aroma and I am up and running. This oil blends perfectly with basil and rosemary along with an essential oil.  


These are just a few of my favorites.  I never recommend taking any essential oils orally as they are extremely strong and need dilution. Also please check with your health provider if you are taking any prescription drugs as there could always be a reaction.

Find out more about essential oils with recipes and lots of information about staying healthy.
Here is my book link:  Feel Better Every Day   http://a.co/8Y7LHwq

No comments:

Post a Comment